Radio Futurologist James Cridland: Podcasting Is Not An iPhone-Only Thing & Other Nuggets Of Wisdom!
Oct 31st, 2018
We've got an industry expert joining Jen on this episode!
James Cridland is a radio futurologist - a writer, consultant and public speaker on radio’s future. He is also the Managing Editor of podnews.net, a daily podcast newsletter, and runs media.info, a media information website.
In this episode James shares:
- What is exciting him about podcasting.
- Stats that will blow your mind!
- The relationship between radio and podcasting
- His podcasting pet peeves.
- How podcasters should define success
- How smart speakers can impact your podcast
- The truth about stats
- How podcasting is different from radio, and how we need to understand how that impacts advertising on podcast
- His wildest, most controversial media predictions!
Listen to James' podcast HERE